Happy 2010! I can already tell this is going to be a great year. I don't know exactly what it has in store, but it will be good!
So I have made some new year's resolutions. Normally, I am not a resolution maker but I felt that this year I should do it.
1. My first goal is to become more financially responsible. While I am an accountant, my personal finances have always suffered.I suck at balancing my own checkbook, heck let's be honest - I don't balance my checkbook!
2. No more self-neglect or self-doubt. I am my biggest critic and a lot of times I hold back because I have a fear of failing. My family has always had very clear expectations of where I need to go professionally...I have always been afraid that I wasn't capable of reaching those goals but now I need to think more positively! The sky is the limit!
3. I am going to only see myself in a positive light...no more dwelling on my "fat girl image" ... I am more than that.
4. 2010 is the year of my surgery. Come hell or high water I will do whatever it takes to achieve this goal. The surgery will not change who I am, it will just allow me to grow into who I am destined to become!
5. No more fast food --- who doesn't make resolutions like this, I had to throw it in there! :)
So, I think I have pretty much every aspect of my life covered. Like I said before I believe 2010 is going to be a great year...I can't wait to see what is in store!
**Oh, I almost forgot my #6 resolution - no more procrastination. How could I forget that one!?!?!